The Sheep Who Cried Wolf
- Read the original Aesop Fable: The Boy Who Cried Wolf. Why do you think this version is called The Sheep Who Cried Wolf?
- What’s an adaptation? Can you tell a story in a variety of ways?
- Did the sheep’s prank go too far?
- Act out the story using socks of your own. Practice changing your voice as you become different characters.
- Strengthen language skills and practice rhyming by “Bahh”-ing different words. For example: “CaAaAaT” rhythms with “MaAaAt”, “BluUuUue” rhymes with “NeEeEeW”, etc.
• ART ACTIVITY •
Draw a circle on paper and fill it by glueing popcorn pieces inside it. Attach another small circle to make a face. You’ve made your very own popcorn-sheep collage.